DISCOVER MANY OF THE OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE TO HELP YOU PLAN FOR YOUR FINANCIAL FUTURE.
We believe that retirement is one of the most complicated and important financial journeys you will take in your life. Every journey requires planning, direction and goal setting. One of your most important tools is a good map. Our retirement roadmap is different for each person we work with, taking into account their lifestyle, their goals during retirement, their income needs, their long-term health care needs and their other financial goals and liabilities. The general outline of our retirement roadmap looks like this:
Our proprietary Retirement Road Map process is designed to help our clients achieve simplicity and confidence during their retirement years.
It’s focused around 5 key areas of your current financial life.
Our goal is to help ensure your expenses can be paid month to month with reliability and predictability for the rest of your life. This typically includes:
- Social Security Maximization
- Income & Expense Analysis
- Provisional Needs Planning/Inflation Protection
- Spousal Plan
- Longevity Protection
Once your income plan is established, we will create an investment plan for the remaining assets that you do not need to draw from month to month. This typically includes:
- Assessing your Risk Tolerance
- Adjusting your portfolio to reduce fees
- Volatility Control/Loss Mitigation Plan
- Evaluate ways to reduce risk while still working towards your goals
- Comprehensive Institutional Money Management
Any comprehensive Retirement Plan will include a strategy for decreasing tax liabilities.
This typically includes:
- Assessing the taxable nature of your current holdings
- Possible I.R.A. Planning
- Strategizing ways to include tax-deferred or tax-free money in your plan
- Strategize which tax category to draw income from first to potentially reduce tax burden
- Discussing ways to leverage your qualified money to leave tax-free dollars to your beneficiaries
LONG-TERM CARE PLANNING
We will create a plan to help you protect yourself against rising Long-Term Care costs utilizing a minimum of the asset base. Plan to include:
- Looking at all aspects of funding Long-Term Care
- Analyzing legal options for a Long-Term Care Plan
It is important to ensure your hard-earned assets go to your beneficiaries in the most tax efficient manner. By working collaboratively with a qualified Estate Planning Attorney, our goal will be to help you:
- Maximize your estate and income tax planning opportunities
- Protect any assets in trust and ensure they are distributed to your beneficiaries probate free
- Prevent your IRA and qualified accounts from becoming fully taxable to your beneficiaries upon your death